Mosaic (Alpha Test)
December 28, 2018
This is the first public test of a puzzle game concept inspired by the many mosaic patterns of digital cameras.
Deep inside a camera, the color channels flowing from the pixels to the memory have gotten mixed up and disconnected. To save the picture I took a few months ago, you will need to rotate tiles to reconnect the matching colors...
Update 2019-01-27: Possibly fixed a Mac/iOS incompatibility.
- Only one level and no random generation
- Animations are not smooth yet
- No accessibility
- No full-screen, portrait orientation, or resizing
- No error capturing or reporting
- Not tested on Apple Mac or iOS (might work anyway)