- Learned a ridiculous number of tools for web development, and pieced together infrastructure for building this website.
- Collected a backlog of article ideas, and wrote detailed outlines for a few of them.
- Single-level demo of Mosaic, a web-based puzzle game.
- Organized my long queue of game concepts. The simple ones come first, so that I can grow my experience and hopefully bootstrap funding of more complex games.
- More writing. I am going to split my time more explicitly between writing and coding. No more fighting with tooling when I am supposed to be writing articles.
- More game development. I am going to use the Mosaic demo as a case study for 2D game development using browser APIs and engines.